RULES TO ENTER:
- You must be a follower of my blog. In case some of you don't have Blogger or a Google account, you can also enter by following me on Twitter here or by liking my new Facebook page here.
- Post a comment stating what kind of items you would like to see or see more of in Gerry's shop! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! (Click here to be re-directed to G'adore G'taime)
- A beautiful, hand-made Feather-Rose Fascinator Clip made by Gerry of G'adore G'taime. (Seen in the photos below. You'll be receiving it in the adorable box it is shown with!)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway is open internationally!! Anyone can enter!
- Entrants must be at the legal age according to their local laws. If you are under the legal age, you must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter (18 years old in the USA w/ the exception of Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21)
- The deadline will be in one week from today; Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST.
- There will be one winner, announced within 48 hours of the deadline.
Feather hair pieces are so trendy! It first started out with the feather handbands and hair clips, and now feather extensions are all of the rage! I think they are so classy and look so pretty and elegant when worn with a dress or skirt. I think they've become even more popular now with Kate Middleton being a new style icon. I have a feather headband of my own, and I always place it on the right side of my head, the same ride where my bangs fall - a couple of inches above my ear. There is no really wrong place to put it, just play around with it and see where you like it best!
Lastly, all of my readers get an exclusive 10% discount on all items in G'adore G'taime!
Click here to shop now!