NYX Nude Pink Megashine Lip GlossNYX Nude Pink Megashine Lip Gloss ($5.50) is a creamy, soft neutral pink. The color is soft on my lips, but it's not really what I'd describe as "nude". It's light, but it doesn't wash me out. It's pigmented enough to wear alone, and it looks amazing when paired with any pink lipstick.
NYX Megashine Lipglosses are one of my favorite, if not my favorite line of drugstore lip glosses for several reasons - there is a huge selection of pretty every day colors, the formula is pigmented (although some shades can be sheerer than others), they are non-sticky, feel great on the lips and are inexpensive.
One of the downsides about NYX Megashine Lipglosses are that the tube can sometimes get messy. I've owned several Megashine Lipglosses, and I've had some overflow. You can see in the main photo how much gloss has gathered around the top of the tube. I like to clean the inside handle of the wand applicator with a q-tip once I notice a lot of product gathering and it helps.
Also, they are scented like cherries. Some love it, some hate it. I don't really mind it. Kinda wish it was scent-free, but it doesn't stop me from purchasing them.
NYX Nude Pink on my lips
- Great color and pigmentation
- Doesn't wash me out like some nudes can
- Creamy, non-sticky texture that is comfortable on the lips
- Large slanted applicator that I love! Puts the perfect amount of product on the lips.
- Shiny finish
- Artificial Cherry scent might be bothersome to some
- Lasting power could be better
- Tube can get messy, as product seems to gather up under the lid.