Black Friday is always an exciting time to see what cool deals brands will put out, and I'm always really eager to see what my favorite stores have to offer so I can plan my shopping accordingly!
Every year Sephora puts out products and sets that you can purchase for $10, but are worth more. I remember being a little underwhelmed by the selection last year - this years selection isn't bad. There are a couple I'd probably purchase.
All Sets are $10 Each
- Sephora Collection Gilded Brush Set Trio
- Bare Escentuals Let it Glow Set
- Boscia Best of Boscia Set
- Ole Henrikson Three Little Holiday Wonders Set
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple 12 oz
- Stila Travel Palette & Deluxe Kitten Lip Glaze
- TokyoMilk Femme Fetal Trio
- Too Faced Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder & Travel Kabuki Brush
- Tarte Full-sized Gifted Mascara & Mini Multipleye Lash Primer
- Jack Black Comfort Joy Shave and Lip Duo
- Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes & Bear Naked Nail Wipes
- Tocca 3 Mini Rollerballs
- Bite Mini Lipstick Palette
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer and Shadow
- Buxom In the Spotlight Set
See anything interesting? I'd probably be the most interested in getting the Ole Henrikson Skincare set - I've tried samples of their products many times and have always liked them. I'd also maybe get the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer since it's such a popular bronzer. I never wanted to purchase the full size since I don't really need any more bronzers, but I'd definitely purchase a mini.
These products will be available in-store and online on Friday, November 23rd.
*Prices in USD. CAN $12. While supplies last. Limit 2 per item. Not available inside JCP. Not available in Canada.