Bobbi Brown Bellini High Shimmer LipglossBobbi Brown Bellini High Shimmer Lipgloss ($24) is a sheer, nude-pink with bright pink & golden-white shimmer and a glossy finish. Because it's sheer, it only provides a light wash of shimmering, tinged-pink color to the lips. The result is beautiful, natural and won't overpower your look. It's a great Summer gloss.
The consistency gets an A+ from me - it feels silky smooth and moisturizing on the lips. Despite the shimmer, you can't really feel it. It's not thick, runny or sticky. Just perfect.
It has a hint of mint, so it leaves the lips with a light cooling sensation when first applied.
The lasting power is quite good. I typically get around 2-3 hours of wear from it.
Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipglosses have been raved about from many bloggers - one including Temptalia, who recommends and loves these as some of her go-to lipglosses. I can totally see why!
I highly recommend checking these out if you love shimmery lipglosses.
To view swatches of the full range of Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipglosses, check out Karlasugar.
- A great, natural every-day lip color - very pretty on it's own or applied over a pink lipstick
- Applies smooth and feels silky on the lips
- Not sticky/tacky or heavy
- Good lasting power; 2-3 hours
- I personally didn't find any cons with this lipgloss, but if you prefer a fuller coverage lip color, you might find this shade in particular a bit too sheer.