1) L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel – As some of you may have noticed, I dropped my religious routine of fake baking (self-tanning) last October, but I felt like it was time for a little bit of color again. So, I recently purchased this and have been using it on my face, décolleté and arms, and I’ve really been enjoying it! Sure, it’s no St. Tropez, but for something quick and easy, it works well. And, it doesn’t stink, or break out my skin – yay!
2) Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter – Can we say yum!? Blood Orange is one of my favorite scents, and if you are keen on orange, this body butter is a must-have. It’s fruity, it’s sweet, it’s spicy – it’s everything you could ask for.
3) Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil– I’ve had this for a while now, and am beginning to realize (when I don’t use it) how awesome it really is. When I use this, my hair feels softer and everyone around me seems to notice how good my hair smells – that alone will make me want to keep using it!
4) It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin– I dyed my hair last week (one shade lighter, you can barely tell in photos) so I wanted a good leave-in treatment to keep my hair hydrated. I knew about this stuff for ages, but never purchased it because of the hefty price tag ($20/4oz). With the health of my hair in m best interest, I decided to take the plunge, and I’m punching myself in the arm for not buying it sooner. Best Leave-in I’ve tried, hands down. It leaves my hair so much more manageable and my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
5) Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum– One of my past favorites. I just got a hold of a new bottle and the sparks in my heart started flying once again. Applied under a moisturizer (or alone) this serum keeps my skin hydrated better than anything else. I never have a bad skin day when I’m using my Reviva Labs.